Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Mouse Input: can't drag HTML5 sliders in embedding page
-e: see title, any interaction with the browser that involves a click and drag is not functioning.
--create new project
--build for WebGL
--open index.html in editor
--add <input type="range"> anywhere on the page, or an element with the "draggable" attribute
--load build in a browser
--try dragging the slider
--NOTICE the input range slider is not draggable, however you can click along the slider to move the value
--do a new WebGL build, this time as a "Development" build so your build isn't obfiscated, compressed, and minified
--open up <buildfilename>.js in your build folder
--find registerMouseEventCallback function
--comment or delete "e.preventDefault();"
--save and reload the page. Now your <input type="range"> or element with "draggable" attributes are working correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually