Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Mouse Input: can't drag HTML5 sliders in embedding page
-e: see title, any interaction with the browser that involves a click and drag is not functioning.
--create new project
--build for WebGL
--open index.html in editor
--add <input type="range"> anywhere on the page, or an element with the "draggable" attribute
--load build in a browser
--try dragging the slider
--NOTICE the input range slider is not draggable, however you can click along the slider to move the value
--do a new WebGL build, this time as a "Development" build so your build isn't obfiscated, compressed, and minified
--open up <buildfilename>.js in your build folder
--find registerMouseEventCallback function
--comment or delete "e.preventDefault();"
--save and reload the page. Now your <input type="range"> or element with "draggable" attributes are working correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
- Hinge Joint automatic connectedAnchor value gets set to Anchor value when instantiating a GameObject
- Rotating an object with an interpolated rigidbody changes it's velocity under different VSync settings
- [Mobile] Enabling Box Projection creates visible artifacts
- Alpha channel is ignored on freshly imported RGBA 32bit image in project and preview windows