Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Mouse Input: can't drag HTML5 sliders in embedding page
-e: see title, any interaction with the browser that involves a click and drag is not functioning.
--create new project
--build for WebGL
--open index.html in editor
--add <input type="range"> anywhere on the page, or an element with the "draggable" attribute
--load build in a browser
--try dragging the slider
--NOTICE the input range slider is not draggable, however you can click along the slider to move the value
--do a new WebGL build, this time as a "Development" build so your build isn't obfiscated, compressed, and minified
--open up <buildfilename>.js in your build folder
--find registerMouseEventCallback function
--comment or delete "e.preventDefault();"
--save and reload the page. Now your <input type="range"> or element with "draggable" attributes are working correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly