Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Mouse Input: can't drag HTML5 sliders in embedding page
-e: see title, any interaction with the browser that involves a click and drag is not functioning.
--create new project
--build for WebGL
--open index.html in editor
--add <input type="range"> anywhere on the page, or an element with the "draggable" attribute
--load build in a browser
--try dragging the slider
--NOTICE the input range slider is not draggable, however you can click along the slider to move the value
--do a new WebGL build, this time as a "Development" build so your build isn't obfiscated, compressed, and minified
--open up <buildfilename>.js in your build folder
--find registerMouseEventCallback function
--comment or delete "e.preventDefault();"
--save and reload the page. Now your <input type="range"> or element with "draggable" attributes are working correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)