Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Mouse coordinates are not relative to the game window when getting them from EventType.ScrollWheel's mousePosition
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project
3. Open the built project in a Windowed mode
4. Use the Scroll-Wheel in the top-left corner
5. Inspect the "Last mouse position"
Expected result: Mouse coordinates are relative to the game window
Actual result: Mouse coordinates are relative to the monitor's screen
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b7, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b6
NOTE: Issue doesn't reproduce on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform