Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
MonoManager access violation when executing method in batch mode from batch-mode-created project
When creating a project entirely from batch mode, and then trying to launch it a second time with -executeMethod, the Editor process appears to crash with "MonoManager was NULL" fatal error.
1. Create a project with the following command line: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylog.txt -createProject d:\emptyProject2 -quit`
2. Download the MyScript.cs file and save it into the Assets folder in the newly created project. DO NOT OPEN THE PROJECT IN UNITY.
3. Try to execute the method: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylogExecuteMethod.txt -projectPath d:\emptyProject2 -executeMethod MyScript.MyMethod -quit`
4. Unity doesn't crash, but this ends up in the log: `Aborting batchmode due to failure: Fatal Error! GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules