Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
MonoManager access violation when executing method in batch mode from batch-mode-created project
When creating a project entirely from batch mode, and then trying to launch it a second time with -executeMethod, the Editor process appears to crash with "MonoManager was NULL" fatal error.
1. Create a project with the following command line: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylog.txt -createProject d:\emptyProject2 -quit`
2. Download the MyScript.cs file and save it into the Assets folder in the newly created project. DO NOT OPEN THE PROJECT IN UNITY.
3. Try to execute the method: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylogExecuteMethod.txt -projectPath d:\emptyProject2 -executeMethod MyScript.MyMethod -quit`
4. Unity doesn't crash, but this ends up in the log: `Aborting batchmode due to failure: Fatal Error! GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"