Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
MonoManager access violation when executing method in batch mode from batch-mode-created project
When creating a project entirely from batch mode, and then trying to launch it a second time with -executeMethod, the Editor process appears to crash with "MonoManager was NULL" fatal error.
1. Create a project with the following command line: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylog.txt -createProject d:\emptyProject2 -quit`
2. Download the MyScript.cs file and save it into the Assets folder in the newly created project. DO NOT OPEN THE PROJECT IN UNITY.
3. Try to execute the method: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylogExecuteMethod.txt -projectPath d:\emptyProject2 -executeMethod MyScript.MyMethod -quit`
4. Unity doesn't crash, but this ends up in the log: `Aborting batchmode due to failure: Fatal Error! GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"