Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
MonoManager access violation when executing method in batch mode from batch-mode-created project
When creating a project entirely from batch mode, and then trying to launch it a second time with -executeMethod, the Editor process appears to crash with "MonoManager was NULL" fatal error.
1. Create a project with the following command line: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylog.txt -createProject d:\emptyProject2 -quit`
2. Download the MyScript.cs file and save it into the Assets folder in the newly created project. DO NOT OPEN THE PROJECT IN UNITY.
3. Try to execute the method: `Unity.exe -batchmode -nographics -logFile d:\unitylogExecuteMethod.txt -projectPath d:\emptyProject2 -executeMethod MyScript.MyMethod -quit`
4. Unity doesn't crash, but this ends up in the log: `Aborting batchmode due to failure: Fatal Error! GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)`
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded