Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mono Upgrade] MissingMethodException thrown when attempting to use IsComObject
Usage of IsComObject now throws a MissingMethodException where previously it would not.
To repro attach the following script to an object and enter playmode:
public class DynamicTest : MonoBehaviour
public int test = 10;
// Start is called before the first frame update
dynamic dyn = test;
Type t = dyn.GetType();
// Update is called once per frame
Introduced by the mono upgrade
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first