Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Mono] Not switching to full .NET compatibility for plugins that require it results in unhandled exception in builds
When plugins require .NET 2.0, but .NET 2.0 Subset is selected in the Player Settings, Windows builds result in unhandled exception message on startup.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for Windows/macOS.
3) Run the build.
On Windows "Data folder not found - There should be 'test_Data' folder next to the executable." error window appears; the build does not start.
On macOS, the build is terminated instantly.
This exception should be handled properly instead.
Switching to full .NET 2.0 compatibility allows the build to run normally.
2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made