Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Mono] Not switching to full .NET compatibility for plugins that require it results in unhandled exception in builds
When plugins require .NET 2.0, but .NET 2.0 Subset is selected in the Player Settings, Windows builds result in unhandled exception message on startup.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for Windows/macOS.
3) Run the build.
On Windows "Data folder not found - There should be 'test_Data' folder next to the executable." error window appears; the build does not start.
On macOS, the build is terminated instantly.
This exception should be handled properly instead.
Switching to full .NET 2.0 compatibility allows the build to run normally.
2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy