Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Mono] Not switching to full .NET compatibility for plugins that require it results in unhandled exception in builds
When plugins require .NET 2.0, but .NET 2.0 Subset is selected in the Player Settings, Windows builds result in unhandled exception message on startup.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for Windows/macOS.
3) Run the build.
On Windows "Data folder not found - There should be 'test_Data' folder next to the executable." error window appears; the build does not start.
On macOS, the build is terminated instantly.
This exception should be handled properly instead.
Switching to full .NET 2.0 compatibility allows the build to run normally.
2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget