Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Mono] Not switching to full .NET compatibility for plugins that require it results in unhandled exception in builds
When plugins require .NET 2.0, but .NET 2.0 Subset is selected in the Player Settings, Windows builds result in unhandled exception message on startup.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for Windows/macOS.
3) Run the build.
On Windows "Data folder not found - There should be 'test_Data' folder next to the executable." error window appears; the build does not start.
On macOS, the build is terminated instantly.
This exception should be handled properly instead.
Switching to full .NET 2.0 compatibility allows the build to run normally.
2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices