Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Mono] .NET 4.x TLS 1.2 excessive GC usage while reading from tls stream
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene and press "Run"
3. Open profiler and observe that GC allocations goes up over 1GB
Expeceted result: GC usage should not be excessive while reading from tls stream
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.2.0a9
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build