Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Mono] .NET 4.x TLS 1.2 excessive GC usage while reading from tls stream
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene and press "Run"
3. Open profiler and observe that GC allocations goes up over 1GB
Expeceted result: GC usage should not be excessive while reading from tls stream
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.2.0a9
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone