Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Mono] .NET 4.x TLS 1.2 excessive GC usage while reading from tls stream
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene and press "Run"
3. Open profiler and observe that GC allocations goes up over 1GB
Expeceted result: GC usage should not be excessive while reading from tls stream
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.2.0a9
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes