Search Issue Tracker
[Mono] .NET 4.7.1 standard/framework .XML files with useful descriptions are missing
1. Go to "Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.7.1-api"
2. Check if ".XML" files are there
Expected result: .XML" files with function descriptions are included with Unity installation
Actual result: ".XML" files are missing
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Note: The ".XML" files can be found at .NETFramework instalattion directory ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.7.1")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project