Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Mono] [Coverage] crash on mono_profiler_get_coverage_data when calling Coverage.GetStatsFor()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "mono_profiler_coverage_crash.zip" project
2. Enable Code Coverage (Preferences > General > Enable Code Coverage)
3. Restart Unity
4. Open Test Runner (Window > Test Runner)
5. Run the "EditorTests > Tests > GetCoverageStats_ForMethod_DoesNotCrash_FAILS" test
Actual Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0a12.
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a12.
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.6f1.
- 'mono_profiler_get_coverage_data' fails on certain methods with 'Method has zero rva assembly:UnityEditor type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>'.
- It might be connected with the [RequiredSignature] attribute. See the attached test case for a list of all methods that fail.
- Coverage doesn't exist in Unity 2019.1 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour