Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a6
Mono calls wrong methods when using default interface methods
# Open the “My Project” attached project
# Open the “SampleScene” scene
# Enter the Play Mode
# Press the button in the middle of the Game view
# Observe the text under the button
Expected result: Text says “ITestInterface.Foo“
Actual result: Text says “TestClass“
Reproducible with: 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25
Could not test with: 2020.3.44f1 (Default interface methods are not supported)
Reproduced on: Windows 10
Note: Not reproducible with IL2CPP. Reproducible with Mono in the Player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"