Search Issue Tracker
Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
1. Open "IconRendering.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait until some Images are instantiated
4. Notice that some Images are deformed compared to the other ones
Expected Result: Images that have their "sprite" field modified, should not look different
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse