Search Issue Tracker
Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
1. Open "IconRendering.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait until some Images are instantiated
4. Notice that some Images are deformed compared to the other ones
Expected Result: Images that have their "sprite" field modified, should not look different
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'