Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Model file to Unity scaling is defined as "1m (File) to 100m (Unity)" when importing Blend file
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, select Test.blend asset
3. In the Inspector window, select Model and observe the scaling values
Expected result: 1m (File) to 1m (Unity)
Actual result: 1m (File) to 100m (Unity)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes