Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Model] Crash when model with BlendShapes has Normals set to None in Import Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Assets/repro.FBX"
3. Set "Normals" to "None" and disable "Import BlendShapes"
4. Press apply and notice that everything is imported correctly
5. Enable "Import BlendShapes" and press "Apply"
6. Observe crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor