Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Model] Crash when model with BlendShapes has Normals set to None in Import Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Assets/repro.FBX"
3. Set "Normals" to "None" and disable "Import BlendShapes"
4. Press apply and notice that everything is imported correctly
5. Enable "Import BlendShapes" and press "Apply"
6. Observe crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode