Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Model] Crash when model with BlendShapes has Normals set to None in Import Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Assets/repro.FBX"
3. Set "Normals" to "None" and disable "Import BlendShapes"
4. Press apply and notice that everything is imported correctly
5. Enable "Import BlendShapes" and press "Apply"
6. Observe crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app