Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Model] Crash when model with BlendShapes has Normals set to None in Import Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Assets/repro.FBX"
3. Set "Normals" to "None" and disable "Import BlendShapes"
4. Press apply and notice that everything is imported correctly
5. Enable "Import BlendShapes" and press "Apply"
6. Observe crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete