Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Model] Crash when model with BlendShapes has Normals set to None in Import Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select "Assets/repro.FBX"
3. Set "Normals" to "None" and disable "Import BlendShapes"
4. Press apply and notice that everything is imported correctly
5. Enable "Import BlendShapes" and press "Apply"
6. Observe crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue