Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
1. Open Unity and create a New Project
2. Set Platform to iOS or Android
3. Create a new Script
4. Try to add TouchScreenKeyboardType.DecimalPad
Expected results: It adds a Keyboard with Numbers and a Decimal point
Actual results: This Keyboard does not exist
- This issue reproducible on both iOS and Android
- This report sounds more likely as Feature Request
- On iOS Documentation, this Keyboard type exists and in Unity Documentation, there is no such type:
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.29f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9 and 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy