Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.16
Found in [Package]
[Mobile]PointerEnterEvent does not work when using it with mobile devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Bug" project from the attached link
2. Build it for android
3. Press on both red areas
Expected results: Pointer Enter and Pointer Down is marked as true
Actual results: Pointer Enter is false
Reproducible with: 2020.1.15f1(1.1.0-preview.2)
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
----------, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00339, Lge LG V50 ThinQ 5G (LM-V500N), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00316, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9825, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00189 iPhone SE (11.4.1 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics))
VLNQA00201 iPad mini 4 (11.4 Dual-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics))
Unable to test with: 2019.4, 2020.2, and 2021.1 due to project breaking
Note: Does not reproduce with a Windows touchscreen monitor. Testing with 2020.2 and higher breaks makes Ui builder break the project, resetting it causes this error "Internal build system error. BuildProgram exited with code -532462766.
Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio