Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.2
Found in [Package]
[Mobile Notifications] Mobile Notifications Settings contents are not responsive to resizing of right and bottom borders
1. Open Notification Manager Settings
2. Try resizing the window horizontally / vertically
3. Observe the contents of Mobile Notification Settings window
Result: contents are out of bounds of notification window
Reproduced on: 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform