Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mobile][Il2CPP] Specific project crashes when building on mobile device
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "UI Learning.zip"
2. Build it for Android
3. Open the app
Expected results: App opens up
Actual results: App crashes instantly upon opening
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
----------, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
----------, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986W), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.2.0a7
Note: LogCat is attached below. Does not reproduce with Windows standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails