Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Mobile] [IL2CPP] Build fails when using custom script and target architecture ARM64 is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project 'AndroidBeeTest.zip'
2. Make sure ARM64 target architecture is selected in Android Player Settings
3. Build the APK or AAB
4. Observe the Console when build finishes
Expected result: Console shows that project was successfully built
Actual result: Console shows build error 'cast from pointer to smaller type 'int32_t' (aka 'int') loses information'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a20
- Reproducible on Android and iOS
- Reproducible if ARM64 target architecture is selected (does not matter if ARMv7 is selected or not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- Toggling "Optimize Mesh Data" in Project Settings doesn't invalidate build pipeline cache for Addressables
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results