Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Mobile] [IL2CPP] Build fails when using custom script and target architecture ARM64 is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project 'AndroidBeeTest.zip'
2. Make sure ARM64 target architecture is selected in Android Player Settings
3. Build the APK or AAB
4. Observe the Console when build finishes
Expected result: Console shows that project was successfully built
Actual result: Console shows build error 'cast from pointer to smaller type 'int32_t' (aka 'int') loses information'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a20
- Reproducible on Android and iOS
- Reproducible if ARM64 target architecture is selected (does not matter if ARMv7 is selected or not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used