Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Mobile] [IL2CPP] Build fails when using custom script and target architecture ARM64 is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project 'AndroidBeeTest.zip'
2. Make sure ARM64 target architecture is selected in Android Player Settings
3. Build the APK or AAB
4. Observe the Console when build finishes
Expected result: Console shows that project was successfully built
Actual result: Console shows build error 'cast from pointer to smaller type 'int32_t' (aka 'int') loses information'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a20
- Reproducible on Android and iOS
- Reproducible if ARM64 target architecture is selected (does not matter if ARMv7 is selected or not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene