Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Mobile] Error "A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading" when Instantiating Tiled Grid Prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Add "Scenes/bootstrap" as 0th scene and "Scenes/main" as 1st scene
4. Build and run on an iOS device
5. Observe the console
Result: an error is repeatedly thrown:
A script behaviour (probably UnityEngine.Tilemaps.Tile?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 136 bytes but expected 160 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?
(Filename: Line: 1905)
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default