Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[Mobile] Error "A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading" when Instantiating Tiled Grid Prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Add "Scenes/bootstrap" as 0th scene and "Scenes/main" as 1st scene
4. Build and run on an iOS device
5. Observe the console
Result: an error is repeatedly thrown:
A script behaviour (probably UnityEngine.Tilemaps.Tile?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 136 bytes but expected 160 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?
(Filename: Line: 1905)
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'