Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[Mobile] Error "A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading" when Instantiating Tiled Grid Prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Add "Scenes/bootstrap" as 0th scene and "Scenes/main" as 1st scene
4. Build and run on an iOS device
5. Observe the console
Result: an error is repeatedly thrown:
A script behaviour (probably UnityEngine.Tilemaps.Tile?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 136 bytes but expected 160 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?
(Filename: Line: 1905)
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone