Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Mobile] Default Bundle Identifier has spaces in it by default if project name has spaces
1. Create a new project
2. Switch to iOS or Android platform
3. Check the Bundle Identifier in Player settings
Expected: bundle id has a default value of com.CompanyName.ProductName
Actual: the default bundle ID has com.DefaultCompany."project name"
Not reproduced on:
- Reproduces on Android or iOS
- MacOS 14.5
- If project name contains spaces, you will not be able to build for iOS or Android until the bundle ID is changed to not contain any spaces or other symbols
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"