Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Realtime gradient ambient source looks different than baked because of inconsistent sampling methods
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 2
3. Bake lightmaps
4. Notice how different ambient affects dynamic objects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"