Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Misspelling in collab error message
1. What happened
Error message 'An error occured' that appears on top of Collab Toolbar is misspelled. 'occured' should be 'occurred' - double-r instead of single.
This error message appears to be new to 2017.1 version, so not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player