Search Issue Tracker
"ReferenceException" Errors are thrown when interacting with custom UI element after scene change
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1254425.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Open scene "Test1"
3. Click on the Button in the Scene view
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: No errors in the Console
Actual result: One of two errors are thrown/spammed in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
-From version 2018.4.25f1 to 2019.3.0b9 and from 2020.1.0a15 to 2020.2.0a18 error "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object HorizontalDropdown.OnDestroy ()" is thrown
-From version 2019.3.0b10 to 2020.1.0a14 error "MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'HorizontalDropdown' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it." is being spammed
-This issue also reproduces on macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open