Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
MissingMethodException when adding elements to ReorderableList with String type
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "BugReportReorderableList.zip"
2. In Top Menu -> Bug -> Open Window
3. Press "+"
Expected results: New String is added
Actual results: Error is thrown: MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.String
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets