Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
MissingMethodException when adding elements to ReorderableList with String type
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "BugReportReorderableList.zip"
2. In Top Menu -> Bug -> Open Window
3. Press "+"
Expected results: New String is added
Actual results: Error is thrown: MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.String
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP