Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
MissingMethodException when adding elements to ReorderableList with String type
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "BugReportReorderableList.zip"
2. In Top Menu -> Bug -> Open Window
3. Press "+"
Expected results: New String is added
Actual results: Error is thrown: MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.String
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a9
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fix verified in: 2020.2.3f1