Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
MissingMethodException when adding elements to ReorderableList with String type
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project "BugReportReorderableList.zip"
2. In Top Menu -> Bug -> Open Window
3. Press "+"
Expected results: New String is added
Actual results: Error is thrown: MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type System.String
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view