Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Missing texture for a pressed down UI Elements dropdown when using the "Personal" Editor Skin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1117232-ToolbarIssue"
2. Make sure that Edit -> Preferences -> General -> "Editor Skin" is set to "Personal"
3. Open the user's custom Editor Window by going to Window -> UIElement - > Test
4. In the top left of the window click the dropdown with "abcd" written on it
Expected result: Dropdown box becomes pressed in (it has no elements)
Actual result: a yellow warning triangle texture is drawn on the box and a warning appears in the Console Window
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a7 and older (UI element script have compilation errors)
Note: clicking the dropdown shows this warning: "Texture not found for path: Builtin Skins/LightSkin/Images/toolbar pulldown act uie.png
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)" in the Console Window. This warning is only shown the first time the dropdown is clicked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved