Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Missing script disappears from Inspector until selection is changed
1. Open attached project and load "TestScene"
2. Click on GameObject in Hierarchy
It has "missing script" component
3. Minimize Editor
4. Maximize it back
Missing script component disappears
Workaround: Click on MainCamera in Hierarchy and then click back to the GameObject => Missing script component re-appears back
Note: Tried to repro on one more machine without luck. Both were Win10, so for now reproducible only on my machine.
Repro: 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
No repro on Version 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7 (af029f4527e0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline