Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Missing script disappears from Inspector until selection is changed
1. Open attached project and load "TestScene"
2. Click on GameObject in Hierarchy
It has "missing script" component
3. Minimize Editor
4. Maximize it back
Missing script component disappears
Workaround: Click on MainCamera in Hierarchy and then click back to the GameObject => Missing script component re-appears back
Note: Tried to repro on one more machine without luck. Both were Win10, so for now reproducible only on my machine.
Repro: 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
No repro on Version 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7 (af029f4527e0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking