Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Missing script disappears from Inspector until selection is changed
1. Open attached project and load "TestScene"
2. Click on GameObject in Hierarchy
It has "missing script" component
3. Minimize Editor
4. Maximize it back
Missing script component disappears
Workaround: Click on MainCamera in Hierarchy and then click back to the GameObject => Missing script component re-appears back
Note: Tried to repro on one more machine without luck. Both were Win10, so for now reproducible only on my machine.
Repro: 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
No repro on Version 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7 (af029f4527e0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project