Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Missing script disappears from Inspector until selection is changed
1. Open attached project and load "TestScene"
2. Click on GameObject in Hierarchy
It has "missing script" component
3. Minimize Editor
4. Maximize it back
Missing script component disappears
Workaround: Click on MainCamera in Hierarchy and then click back to the GameObject => Missing script component re-appears back
Note: Tried to repro on one more machine without luck. Both were Win10, so for now reproducible only on my machine.
Repro: 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
No repro on Version 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7 (af029f4527e0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline