Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Missing script disappears from Inspector until selection is changed
1. Open attached project and load "TestScene"
2. Click on GameObject in Hierarchy
It has "missing script" component
3. Minimize Editor
4. Maximize it back
Missing script component disappears
Workaround: Click on MainCamera in Hierarchy and then click back to the GameObject => Missing script component re-appears back
Note: Tried to repro on one more machine without luck. Both were Win10, so for now reproducible only on my machine.
Repro: 2019.1.0a6 (370df4c90d4b)
No repro on Version 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7 (af029f4527e0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source