Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Missing Profiler.EndSample errors appear after switching profiling target
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Build and Run with Autoconnect profiler enabled in Build Settings on an Android device
3. While Profiler window is profiling the AndroidPlayer, switch profiling target to Editor and back to AndroidPlayer
Result: Errors appear:
Missing Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): UnityEditor.dll!::SelectMenuItemFunction.Invoke()
Previous 5 samples:
UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch(Non Repaint Event)
In the scope:
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.32f1. 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version