Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Missing Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match) error when using profiler and commandbuffer
This bug also causes URP test runner tests failing.
1. create project with URP template
2. open sample scene
3. hit play
4. open profiler
5. observe console error
Reproducible: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.0a4, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible: 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b10 (URP 7.1.1)
Tested with URP 7.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode