Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
[Linux] Missing libdl.so library causes crash when entering Playmode for the second time or closing the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the "Karting Microgame" project from the Learn>Projects section in the Unity Hub
2. Enter and leave Playmode 2 times
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1 (Unable to enter Playmode, because of too many broken scripts with missing functions or broken packages)
1. Sometimes it can take more than 2 times of entering and leaving Playmode for the crash to occur and it is also possible for the Editor not to crash when closing it
2. There are two errors thrown when opening the Editor that are related to the crash:
a. "DllNotFoundException: libdl.so"
b. "Unexpected error while trying to initialize the burst JIT compiler: Unexpected exception occured while initializing burst JitCompilerService"
3. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and KDE Neon 5.18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called