Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Labels such as Initialization Script, Title Script and Start Game Script are missing in Naninovel Project Settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's project "EditorLabelIssue.zip"
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings
3. Under "Naninovel", click on Scripts
4. Notice the labels under "Script Parser"
Expected result: Labels (Initialization Script, Title Script, Start Game Script) are not missing
Actual result: Labels (Initialization Script, Title Script, Start Game Script) are missing
Reproducible with: 2020.2.5f1 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.4f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (Naninovel not supported)
Issue is reproducible on both Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display