Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Missing keyword declarations when using dynamic branching is not obvious to user
With the recent addition of #pragma dynamic_branch it is now possible to use keywords in runtime branching style code in addition to the preprocessor code selection.
If a shader has multiple subshaders/passes with shared code, it is easy to forget to declare all the keywords that are required for the shared code. The current errors given in this situation do not really help the user. All that we tell is "undeclared identifier 'FOOBAR'". It would be much better if we could tell the user right away that they're missing the keyword declaration in this particular pass.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag