Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Missing keyword declarations when using dynamic branching is not obvious to user
With the recent addition of #pragma dynamic_branch it is now possible to use keywords in runtime branching style code in addition to the preprocessor code selection.
If a shader has multiple subshaders/passes with shared code, it is easy to forget to declare all the keywords that are required for the shared code. The current errors given in this situation do not really help the user. All that we tell is "undeclared identifier 'FOOBAR'". It would be much better if we could tell the user right away that they're missing the keyword declaration in this particular pass.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials