Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Missing keyword declarations when using dynamic branching is not obvious to user
With the recent addition of #pragma dynamic_branch it is now possible to use keywords in runtime branching style code in addition to the preprocessor code selection.
If a shader has multiple subshaders/passes with shared code, it is easy to forget to declare all the keywords that are required for the shared code. The current errors given in this situation do not really help the user. All that we tell is "undeclared identifier 'FOOBAR'". It would be much better if we could tell the user right away that they're missing the keyword declaration in this particular pass.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds