Search Issue Tracker
Missing dll files errors when there is comma in the name of the project folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1124114_Project,comma.zip"
2. Observe Console Window
Expected result: No errors in Console Window
Actual result: There are missing .dll errors in Console Window
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a11
Notes: When trying to open the project with Unity Hub, if selecting just the folder of the project, it says that there is no project. To open a project through Unity Hub you have to open the folder of the project and then click the "Select folder" button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform