Search Issue Tracker
Missing Beast.dll on 4.5a5
After I install, I can only open 4.5a5 once. After that I get an error that states "The program can't start because beast32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling to fix this problem. " I've tried doing so with both the update.exe and the full exe, three times total. Same thing every time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled