Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Missing" array references are set to "None" when scene is reloaded.
When scene is reloaded (for example changes are saved) "Missing (GameObject)" ARRAY references are set to "None" (GameObject).
1. Open user attached project
2. Create new Cube in hierarchy
3. Drag it into Go Array Element 0 and 1(Component of GameObject)
4. Delete your newly created Cube.
Notice that Go Array & Go Array are now shown as "Missing (GameObject)"
5. Change transform of GameObject a bit
6. Save the scene.
Notice that Go Array & Go Array are now shown as "None (GameObject)"
Expected Behavior: Go Array & Go Array are now shown as "Missing (GameObject)"
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.1f1 5.5.0b10
Verified with: 2018.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file