Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Missing" array references are set to "None" when scene is reloaded.
When scene is reloaded (for example changes are saved) "Missing (GameObject)" ARRAY references are set to "None" (GameObject).
1. Open user attached project
2. Create new Cube in hierarchy
3. Drag it into Go Array Element 0 and 1(Component of GameObject)
4. Delete your newly created Cube.
Notice that Go Array & Go Array are now shown as "Missing (GameObject)"
5. Change transform of GameObject a bit
6. Save the scene.
Notice that Go Array & Go Array are now shown as "None (GameObject)"
Expected Behavior: Go Array & Go Array are now shown as "Missing (GameObject)"
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.1f1 5.5.0b10
Verified with: 2018.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh