Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Mismatched serialization in the builtin class 'Mesh'
1. Open attached project
2. Open MismatchError scene
Expected result: No error
Actual result: Error is thrown: Mismatched serialization in the builtin class 'Mesh'. (Read 295476 bytes but expected 295477 bytes)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used