Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Mismatched serialization in the builtin class 'Mesh'
1. Open attached project
2. Open MismatchError scene
Expected result: No error
Actual result: Error is thrown: Mismatched serialization in the builtin class 'Mesh'. (Read 295476 bytes but expected 295477 bytes)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine