Search Issue Tracker
Misleading error message when activating Floating licences on 4.3
When trying to activate a Floating serial on 4.3 (Any >4.5) error message appears saying: Serial long lease require Unity 4.0 or above
Expected Error message: "Floating license requires Unity 4.5 or above"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour