Search Issue Tracker
MINOR: Switching to Unity while editing a float field doesn't give focus to the field
a) Click to edit a float in the inspector.
b) Switch away from unity (i.e. to your code editor to read a value).
c) Switch back & try to input a value.
Even though the visual says you can still edit the field, no keyboard input is accepted.
Ability to change param value if editing a field & switching away from Unity and back.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"