Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Microsoft.Extensions.Logging Nuget Package causes errors in console when built into UWP with .NET Standard 2.1
1. Open project "UnityNugetBugTest.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
4. Select Platform "Universal Windows Platform" and build project
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There aren't any errors when building
Actual result: There are errors when building
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Package errors in Console)
Error: UnityException: Failed to run reference rewriter with command
Note: Isn't reproducible when building with .NET Standard 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform