Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Microsoft.Extensions.Logging Nuget Package causes errors in console when built into UWP with .NET Standard 2.1
1. Open project "UnityNugetBugTest.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
4. Select Platform "Universal Windows Platform" and build project
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There aren't any errors when building
Actual result: There are errors when building
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Package errors in Console)
Error: UnityException: Failed to run reference rewriter with command
Note: Isn't reproducible when building with .NET Standard 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed issue where UWP build process would incorrectly treat system dlls as plugins and strip them if it felt they were not needed.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.3f1.3946