Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Microsoft.Extensions.Logging Nuget Package causes errors in console when built into UWP with .NET Standard 2.1
1. Open project "UnityNugetBugTest.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
4. Select Platform "Universal Windows Platform" and build project
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There aren't any errors when building
Actual result: There are errors when building
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Package errors in Console)
Error: UnityException: Failed to run reference rewriter with command
Note: Isn't reproducible when building with .NET Standard 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true