Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Microsoft.Extensions.Logging Nuget Package causes errors in console when built into UWP with .NET Standard 2.1
1. Open project "UnityNugetBugTest.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
4. Select Platform "Universal Windows Platform" and build project
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There aren't any errors when building
Actual result: There are errors when building
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Package errors in Console)
Error: UnityException: Failed to run reference rewriter with command
Note: Isn't reproducible when building with .NET Standard 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display