Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Microsoft.Extensions.Logging Nuget Package causes errors in console when built into UWP with .NET Standard 2.1
1. Open project "UnityNugetBugTest.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Build Settings in File > Build Settings
4. Select Platform "Universal Windows Platform" and build project
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: There aren't any errors when building
Actual result: There are errors when building
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Package errors in Console)
Error: UnityException: Failed to run reference rewriter with command
Note: Isn't reproducible when building with .NET Standard 2.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project