Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Metal] Shader doesn't work in Standalone build with Metal Graphics API
1. Open "MinimalRepro" project
2. See Game view shader blur
3. Build Standalone player with Metal Graphics API
4. See no blur from the shader
Expected Result: Blur Shader works in Standalone Build with Metal Graphics API
Actual Result: Blur shader doesn't work in Standalone Build with Metal Graphics API
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.13f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
Only reproduces with Metal Graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project