Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Metal] Shader doesn't work in Standalone build with Metal Graphics API
1. Open "MinimalRepro" project
2. See Game view shader blur
3. Build Standalone player with Metal Graphics API
4. See no blur from the shader
Expected Result: Blur Shader works in Standalone Build with Metal Graphics API
Actual Result: Blur shader doesn't work in Standalone Build with Metal Graphics API
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.13f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.19f1, 2017.3.0a1
Only reproduces with Metal Graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website