Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms when zooming in on a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ZoomInBug.zip" project
2. Open "Workshop set" prefab and zoom into it
Expected result: Editor does not lag.
Actual result: Editor starts lagging, Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Does not reproduce in: 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right