Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms when zooming in on a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ZoomInBug.zip" project
2. Open "Workshop set" prefab and zoom into it
Expected result: Editor does not lag.
Actual result: Editor starts lagging, Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Does not reproduce in: 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs