Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms when zooming in on a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ZoomInBug.zip" project
2. Open "Workshop set" prefab and zoom into it
Expected result: Editor does not lag.
Actual result: Editor starts lagging, Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Does not reproduce in: 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator