Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms when zooming in on a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ZoomInBug.zip" project
2. Open "Workshop set" prefab and zoom into it
Expected result: Editor does not lag.
Actual result: Editor starts lagging, Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Does not reproduce in: 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object