Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms when zooming in on a prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "ZoomInBug.zip" project
2. Open "Workshop set" prefab and zoom into it
Expected result: Editor does not lag.
Actual result: Editor starts lagging, Semaphore.WaitForSignal goes up to 300ms.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Does not reproduce in: 2018.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released