Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] [iOS] Blitting MSAA RT into non-MSSA RT corrupts the RT using older SoC
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it on an A8 or older SoC iOS device.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- The scene will be black with occasional blinks.
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 (Metal)
2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 (GLES2, GLES3)
iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab