Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] [iOS] Blitting MSAA RT into non-MSSA RT corrupts the RT using older SoC
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it on an A8 or older SoC iOS device.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- The scene will be black with occasional blinks.
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 (Metal)
2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0a11
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1 (GLES2, GLES3)
iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs