Search Issue Tracker
[Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
The title is pretty explanatory, but due to a recent bug in compute kernel compilation, we ended up seeing some null shaders (size of source string is zero) from HDRP and crashing the Editor in the Metal driver. This happens because CreateComputeProgram is not checking the inputs and blindly subtracting the metadata size from the code size, which generates a very large size, and causes the Metal driver to access an invalid pointer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping