Search Issue Tracker
[MeshFilter] mesh does not disappear when deleting its mesh filter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select game object in Hierarchy: Cube
4. In the Inspector delete mesh filter from that object.
5. Notice that Cube did not disappear from game or scene view.
Expected result: Cube should not be rendered without mesh filter.
Actual result: It is visible on screen.
Notes (workaround): After saving and reloading the scene, the cube did disappear.
Reproducible with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated