Search Issue Tracker
[MeshFilter] mesh does not disappear when deleting its mesh filter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select game object in Hierarchy: Cube
4. In the Inspector delete mesh filter from that object.
5. Notice that Cube did not disappear from game or scene view.
Expected result: Cube should not be rendered without mesh filter.
Actual result: It is visible on screen.
Notes (workaround): After saving and reloading the scene, the cube did disappear.
Reproducible with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0