Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Mesh/material selection window opens between 2 screens when using dual monitor
1. Open the attached Project "bug-report"
2. Select the "Cube" object
3. Click on the selection dot on the Mesh filter
Expected result: The Mesh selection window is opened on the screen where Unity is running
Actual result: The Mesh selection window is opened between 2 screens
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.0a20
Notes: Seems to only reproduce after opening the user attached Project, then it reproduces on every other Project opened or created afterwards until the system is restarted (Resetting the layout does not solve the issue)
May also be connected to having the primary display be 4k, while the secondary is a lower resolution.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled
- Selected Quality Settings get reset when restarting the project
- UI Toolkit UI Documents are not unloaded correctly when switching Scenes
- Player window does not scale resolution/aspect ratio when going from windowed to fullscreen mode by ALT + ENTER