Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Mesh] Script with overriden OnPopulateMesh() and UpdateMaterial() causes crash
1) Open the project and scene Crash
2) Select Canvas -> MultiImage
3) Click checkbox to enable/disable MultiImage object few times and notice the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete