Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Mesh particle system prevents batching when using it with Default-Particle material
1. Play the attached scene(20170517_bugreport_mesh_particle_prevent_batching.unitypackage).
2. Check current status of batches. (It should be 3/1)
3. Disable and enable again the object parent "particle system red"
4. Check batches status again.
Expected result: The amount of batches will stay 3/1.
Actual result: There are no saved batches and it becomes 4/0.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine on 5.4.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode