Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Mesh particle system prevents batching when using it with Default-Particle material
1. Play the attached scene(20170517_bugreport_mesh_particle_prevent_batching.unitypackage).
2. Check current status of batches. (It should be 3/1)
3. Disable and enable again the object parent "particle system red"
4. Check batches status again.
Expected result: The amount of batches will stay 3/1.
Actual result: There are no saved batches and it becomes 4/0.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6.
Works fine on 5.4.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build