Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.3.X, 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X, 2023.3.X
"Mesh 'NormalCurveRendererMesh'" error thrown when interacting with Animation Clip Curves view and the Animation Clip contains "Sprite Resolver.Sprite Key"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project “IN_15265”
2. Open “Example Animation” Animation Clip in the Assets
3. Select the Curves tab
4. Observe the zoom level of the curves window
5. Interact with the curve editor preview. The same result can be achieved doing the following:
5.1. Click anywhere on the vertical scroll bar, on the right-hand side of the Animation window
5.2. Zoom the Animation window
5.3. Resize the Animation window
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: No errors in the Console
Actual result: Errors in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
Mesh 'NormalCurveRendererMesh': abnormal mesh bounds - most likely it has some invalid vertices (+/-inifinity or NANs) due to errors exporting.
Mesh bounds min=(0.00, -21188161169321943070069463686695616512.00, 0.00), max=(1.00, 0.00, 0.00). Please make sure the mesh is exported without any errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first