Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Mesh] Crash when using half4 in custom vertex struct with Mesh.SetVertexBufferParams
Steps to repro:
1. Download attached project
2. open scene "SampleScene" and enter playmode
3. observe crash
4. in Vertex.cs, change "VertexAttribute.Position, VertexAttributeFormat.Float16, 4" to "VertexAttribute.Position, VertexAttributeFormat.Float32, 4"
5. open scene "SampleScene" and enter playmode
6. observe mesh renders, no crash
Expected: mesh renders using half-precision vertex position
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3 (d0377b9426dc), 2019.3.0b1 (78e106a973e1), 2019.3.0a12 (b073d123dd5d), 2019.3.0a11 (6fa9444d8a5d),
Note: Could not reproduce on lower version due to scripting errors - lowest version applicable for this user project is 2019.3.0a7 (because VertexAttributeDescriptor usage)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again