Search Issue Tracker
MenuItem with shortcut SHIFT+[letter] prevents typing capital [letter]
When there is Editor script, with a menu item which gets activated via pressing shift + some letter, you can not type the said capital letter with using shift i.e. in Hierarchy search bar.
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import the attached package
3. Try to type "F" with shift+t in Hierarchy search bar
Expected: successfully typing "F"
Actual: MenuItem script gets executed
Reproduced on: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab