Search Issue Tracker
MenuItem with shortcut SHIFT+[letter] prevents typing capital [letter]
When there is Editor script, with a menu item which gets activated via pressing shift + some letter, you can not type the said capital letter with using shift i.e. in Hierarchy search bar.
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import the attached package
3. Try to type "F" with shift+t in Hierarchy search bar
Expected: successfully typing "F"
Actual: MenuItem script gets executed
Reproduced on: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene