Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.21f1, 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0a19, 2024.1.0a1
Menu items and Unity editor icon disappear when importing a project with many textures
When opening a project that has a lot of textures in it for the first time, when Unity finally opens you will notice that the menu bar doesn't render and the title bar is missing the Unity icon. See the attached image.
This was introduced somewhere in Unity 2023.1 timeline. Tested versions:
2023.1.0a4: Does not reproduce
1. Delete everything in the project apart from the Assets folder;
2. Open the project in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"