Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Memoryless render textures do not have warning / error about being read from
Using memoryless render targets on graphics APIs that don't have support for memoryless render textures does not issue warnings or errors when using such textures for reading (e.g. setting as a sampled texture on a material or blitting from it).
1. Download QA attached project
2. Open repro scene
Actual: The quad renders white, but no warning or error message in console.
Expected: The quad renders white, but with a warning or error message in console saying memoryless texture cannot be read or write to.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build