Search Issue Tracker
Memoryless render textures do not have warning / error about being read from
Using memoryless render targets on graphics APIs that don't have support for memoryless render textures does not issue warnings or errors when using such textures for reading (e.g. setting as a sampled texture on a material or blitting from it).
1. Download QA attached project
2. Open repro scene
Actual: The quad renders white, but no warning or error message in console.
Expected: The quad renders white, but with a warning or error message in console saying memoryless texture cannot be read or write to.
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted